I covered runyoga a few days back but it got me to thinking, this may be a good time to resurrect the 30 day yoga challenge, what it is for 30 days straight do 15 minutes of yoga minimum, back to back to back yoga. I am going to start February 1st and go to end of the month.
Here is what I am going to track
- MY running stride after a week of yoga, how does my stride improve with greater flexibility
- MY energy level, how does my mental and physical body feel a week plus into yoga
- MY mind, as yoga incorporates meditation, do I feel my mind is quieter. do I feel less stressed.
- MY flexibility, how do my joints feel, can I easily pick up Bear our baby, do my joints feel stretched and loose
Yoga plan for challenge
- do before work on most days, get up little earlier house it quiet and start with some yoga video son Youtube
- do 15 minutes minimum and top it off at whatever length
- start and end with meditation and breathing exercises
- track yoga sessions on a tracker
I am excited for this and will share my discoveries along teh way